Here is a script index. Hopefully these are of use to some folks. They have been of use to me.
- UpdatePCVMCategories.ps1. Use PowerShell to assign VM Categories in Prism Central. Info
- ReplicateCitrixBaseImageVM.ps1. Use PowerShell to replicate Gold Images across Nutanix Clusters via Prism Element Protection Domains. Info
- ReplicateCitrixBaseImageVMAPI.ps1. Use PowerShell to replicate Gold Images across Nutanix Clusters via Prism Element Protection Domains via API. Info
- ReplicateCitrixBaseImageRP.ps1. Use PowerShell to replicate Gold Images across Nutanix Clusters via Prism Central Protection Policies. Info
- UpdateCVADHostedMachineId.ps1. Migrate Citrix workloads across Nutanix Clusters and update hosting details for CVAD.
- UpdateDaaSHostedMachineId.ps1. Migrate Citrix workloads across Nutanix Clusters and update hosting details for DaaS.
- ChangeVMAz.ps1. Switch a VMs Availability Zone
- MigrateVMAvailabilitySet.ps1. Move a VM to a different Availability Set
- RemoveVMAvailabilitySet.ps1. Remove a VM from an Availability Set
- ReplicateAzureSnapshot.ps1. Replicate an Azure Snapshot across Multiple Regions and Subscriptions. Info
- ShrinkAzureOSDisk.ps1. Shrink an OS disk for Ephemeral Use. Info
- JoinStorageAccountToDomain.ps1. Join a Storage Account to an Active Directory Domain. Info
- CheckBrokerService.ps1. Checks the Citrix Broker Desktop Service is started after the predefined sleep time. Uses as a Startup Script.
- CreateDesktopsForVDAs.ps1. Creates a Tag per VDA and Creates a dedicated desktop to launch only against that Tag.
- EnableSSL.ps1. Handles the assignment of certificates requried for both Citrix Brokers and Citrix Cloud Connectors as well as enabling or disabling HTTP based XML Access.
- GetUserSessions.ps1. Script to hunt for sessions based on StoreFront launch points.
- PreFetchStartApps.ps1. Startup Script to deal with Application pre-launch at machine startup.
- WeeklyRebootSchedulesByTag.ps1. Creates a Tag driven daily reboot schedule using
- MigrateDedicatedMachines.ps1. Migrate machines to Citrix Cloud with new hosting connection mappings via an exported XML.
- MigrateMCSToManual.ps1. Migrates Dedicated MCS provisioned machines to a manual provisioned catalog and delivery group and retains power management.
- SwitchAzureHostingConnections.ps1. Switches Hypervisor connection objects in Azure to support ASR based failovers for dedicated/Persistent virtual machines.
- Misc Migration Scripts. Export and Import functionality for common Citrix items.
- RestartWEMServices.ps1. Startup script that stops and starts WEM services and forces a cache refresh.
- ConvertIdentityDisks.ps1. Loops through a list of Azure subscriptions searching for Citrix Identity Disks and attempts to convert them to the specified Disk Sku. Info
- CreateOSSnapshot.ps1. Creates an Azure OS Disk snapshot for Citrix MCS use based on a provided VM name.
- EnableAcceleratedNetworking.ps1. Loops through a list of Azure Resource Groups and Subscriptions, searching for network interfaces that are not enabled for accelerated networking. Info
- EnableManagedIdentity.ps1. Loops through a list of Azure Resource Groups and Subscriptions, grabs the virtual machines and assigns a UserAssigned managed identity. Info
- UpdateMCSCatalogViaAPI.ps1. Updates a Citrix Cloud MCS catalog with an Azure image via API.
- WEMSelectiveActionTrackingReset.ps1. A simple Powershell script to manage the registry caching of tracked WEM actions. Info
Misc EUC Scripts
SetShellFolderDefaults.ps1. Script to reset the shell folder keys associated with folder redirections. Idea is to avoid having to use GPO to force data back to default locations (avoid CSE processing).
- DistributeContainerShares.ps1. Builds on the work of Ryan Revord to order FSLogix Share locations by available space.
- GetContainerSizes.ps1. List and export container sizes from a share.